Education - Automation Anywhere - ETTRAA005v11 – Automation Anywhere Version 11 Hands-on Advanced Workshop Course
A hands-on course that enables experienced intermediate Automation Anywhere practitioners to design and develop their own robots using the latest Version 11 release of Automation Anywhere.
This course is intended for certified Automation Anywhere Version 11 RPA practitioners needing more practical experience of bot design and development.
After attending this course, you will have greater experience and confidence designing and developing bots using Automation Anywhere Version 11.
- Introduction - PPT Presentation
- Overview video
- WebCR - Settings - PPT Presentation
- Features - My Bots - Subset of useful items developers would need
- Features - Settings - Roles
- Features - Settings - Users
- Features - Activities
- Features - Folders
- Run Bot Now
- Run with Queue
- Schedule a bot
- Client - Bot Creator
- Loops - Email automation
- Files / Folders
- Task Editor - 500 plus commands
- Variables - Calling tasks from tasks - variable mapping
- IF Statements - If file exists, if variable etc
- Config files - Using XML config files - reading and using
- Triggers - Using AA client triggers
- Emails (new emails in inbox)
- Metbots - V11 Client Difference Using Assets - Screens & DLLS
- My Bots and Subversion - Using Visual SVN - demo only
Course Pre Requisites
Aimed at experienced Automation Anywhere Version 10 or Version 11 users who already hold the Automation Anywhere RPA Professional Certification.
Daniel Chidgey is an Automation Anywhere Certified Subject Matter Expert(SME) and Trainer. He has specialised in Automation Anywhere consultancy since 2016.
Dan is responsible for co-writing Extra Technology's Education Courses. He also produces and scripts Extra Technology’s ‘How To’ videos.
An Automation Expert with 20 years in the field. Damian has worked in numerous Banking and Public-Sector institutions delivering cutting edge solutions. Damian is a major contributor to Extra Technology’s Automation Anywhere course offerings.
Zakk Rockett is a Robotic Process Automation Consultant and Trainer specialising in Automation Anywhere. He automates complex processes to an exacting standard and receives exceptionally positive feedback from our customers. A professionally qualified recruitment expert, Zakk led the charge for Extra Technology on robotising HR processes including recruitment.