Education - Automation Anywhere - ETTRAA007v11 – Automation Anywhere Version 10>11 (Post RPA Professional Certification) Practical Workshop/Refresher Course
A hands-on course that showcases the features of version 11 of Automation Anywhere, highlighting differences between version 10 and version 11.
This course is intended for certified Automation Anywhere Version 10 practitioners who are either considering upgrading, or who are about to upgrade, to Version 11.
After attending this course, you will have a clear understanding of all the functional differences between Automation Anywhere Version 10 and Version 11.
- Introduction - PPT Presentation
- Overview video
- WebCR - Dashboard - Home
- Features Panel
- Activities (Previously Operations Room)
- My Bots (Previously the Repository Manager)
- Folders (Previously Repository)
- Run Bot Now (Actions link in v10)
- Run with Queue (new to v11)
- Schedule a bot
- Credentials (Previously in the Credential manager)
- My Credentials
- My Lockers (New)
- Credential Requests (New)
- Client - Bot Creator
- Not screen as unreliable!
- Task Editor - 500 plus commands
- Variables - Calling tasks from tasks - variable mapping
- IF Statements - If file exists, if variable etc
- Config files - Using XML config files - reading and using
- Triggers - Using AA client triggers
- V11 Client Difference
- Using Assets - Screens & DLLS
- My Bots and SVN Using SVN - demo only
Course Pre Requisites
Aimed at certified Automation Anywhere Version 10 practitioners who need to know how Version 11 differs from Version 10.
Daniel Chidgey is an Automation Anywhere Certified Subject Matter Expert(SME) and Trainer. He has specialised in Automation Anywhere consultancy since 2016.
Dan is responsible for co-writing Extra Technology's Education Courses. He also produces and scripts Extra Technology’s ‘How To’ videos.
Bhupinder Janjuha is an Automation Anywhere Certified Subject Matter Expert(SME) and Trainer. His experience embraces senior positions in both automation vendors and enterprise customers.
In the 1990s he managed the EMEA support desk for an automation vendor and later became their EMEA Presales Manager.
Bhupinder later worked as an SME/Architect for many leading enterprises, before co-founding Extra Technology in 2007.
An Automation Expert with 20 years in the field. Damian has worked in numerous Banking and Public-Sector institutions delivering cutting edge solutions. Damian is a major contributor to Extra Technology’s Automation Anywhere course offerings.
Zakk Rockett is a Robotic Process Automation Consultant and Trainer specialising in Automation Anywhere. He automates complex processes to an exacting standard and receives exceptionally positive feedback from our customers. A professionally qualified recruitment expert, Zakk led the charge for Extra Technology on robotising HR processes including recruitment.