ETTRAES002 - AutoSys(AE) Advanced User Course
This fast paced one day course is designed to expand your knowledge of AutoSys(AE) features and functionality. Using the latest software versions, you will learn how to exploit these new features to help you improve your skills and the robustness and efficiency of your AutoSys(AE) Job Streams.
This course appeals to experienced AutoSys(AE) Users.
Building on your existing AutoSys(AE) knowledge, at the end of this course you will be able to use many new product features such as Advanced Calendars, Virtual Resources, Alarms and Alerting and many of the new Job Types available.
- AutoSys(AE) Architectural Overview
- The System Agent and Plugins
- Monitoring Jobs: Disk, CPU, IP, Process/Service, Windows Event Log, Text File
- HTTP Jobs
- Remote Execution Jobs
- FTP/SCP jobs
- Database Jobs
- User Defined Job Types
- Application and Group Parameters
- Look Back Dependencies
- ALARMS - must_start, must_complete
- Email Alerting
- Interactive jobs
- Success_codes / failure_codes
- Run Time Variables
Other Cool Stuff
- Virtual Machines v Resources v Agent Queues
- Syntax Checking
- Initial Status
- Recap of the Course
- Q and A
- Further Information
Course Pre Requisites
Completion of ETTRAES001 recommended.
Minimum 2 years experience of AutoSys(AE) required.