ETTRIDA002 - iDash Administrators Course
This one day course covers the administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of CA Workload Automation iDash - known as iDash.
This course is designed for those responsible for the administration of CA Workload Automation iDash.
After completing this course you will gain a solid understanding of the architecture and components of iDash. You will be able to effectively manage an iDash installation.
- What is iDash? - Product Overview and Purpose
- Acronyms and Terms Used
- Product Architecture
- Supported Platforms and Databases
- How iDash Is Implemented
- The iDash Server Application
- The iDash Server Database
- The iDash GUI
- The iDash CLI
iDash and AutoSys(AE)
- Connecting iDash to AutoSys(AE)
- Real Time Information
- Historical Information and Data Loading
- iDash Server Configuration Parameters
- AutoSys(AE) Instance Configuration Parameters
- User Commands
- SLA Parameters
- iDash Security Types
- iDash and EEM Security
- GUI Authentication
- CLI Authentication
- Audit Reporting
- iDash User Types
- User Security Set Up and Filters
High Availability (HA)
- iDash Application HA
- iDash Database HA
- Failover, Recovery
- iDash Database Maintenance
- iDash Log Files and Cleaning Up
- Review of Topics Covered
- Q and A
Course Pre Requisites
Previous knowledge of AutoSys(AE) is required.
Any previous knowledge of a tool like iDash is advantageous.